RIP: 2012-2014

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fan series -written-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Botsymon

PostSubject: Fan series -written-   Sat 09 Nov 2013, 11:05 pm

Hello fellow digipeople im not shore if this is the write place on the form but im writing a fan series for all to read

i hope all readers will enjoy and please excuse miss spells or bad grammers
the aproxament time for the beginning is after the deaths of -original- digidestents and a new digimon master appears but instead of being pledged by a dark spore her heart is truly full of evil.who will come to the rescue in this time of need find out in episode 1 of digi reborn!!! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Botsymon

PostSubject: OH I FORGOT   Sat 09 Nov 2013, 11:08 pm

I will be posting pictures of character for better emphasis on the story ep 1 approx date this coming Monday  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Botsymon

PostSubject: Fast   Sun 10 Nov 2013, 12:36 am

I Got done Super fast can not Believes it:omgomg: 

New time NOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Botsymon

PostSubject: Digimon reborn Episode 1   Sun 10 Nov 2013, 12:45 am

It was the begining of summer and every 5th grader was excited becuase that ment they where free to enter the digiworld to get there digimon. What no one really knew that three kids would be changed forever. Oh by the way in Tyson im 13 and been waiting for this FOREVER. Allso my two freinds Zach and Clouie got tied into this mess too. It all started when they came over my house after school."Now?" Zach exclamed "No." Clouie said sternly "noooow" "NO!" clouie shouted and then said with a sigh "We cant goto the digital world till TOMARROW"."gess they make you wait a holl year then throw it in your face that you have to wait one more day" I said."well thats the rules" Cloie said leening back in her bean bag "I acctuly dont mind it that much".Sundenly my mom came in the door with her hands behind her back and said "hello kids" "hello misses Coy" cloie and zach said in unison."look what i got!" she said while holding up  three D-3s. Zach jumped and shouted "yesh yesh yesh yesh YESH!" while hopping like a rabbit and cloie said "I-Is it ok with our parents." "yup" mom said smiling. "LETS GO!" i shouted in excitment."WAIT!" Mom yeld "you'll need these."She handed us each a bag full with supplies as if we were going camping."whats all this for" i said "oh you know just in case." "ok mom lets go digi-port OPEN!"as if i where dreaming we were flying throuw some sort of portal them blam!we're in the digital world.We all noticed ur D-3s beebing and point ting to the same place. at the time we were in a thick jungle and it was hard to see till we came to a clearing. the land was cover in ash "who would do this" cloie gasped "a jerk probaly" i said sarcasticly when our D-3s went off the charts."look around i think our digimon are under the rubble" zach yeld.We started digging like crazy when something i was digging at moved alittle 'Hay! Overhere!" i yelled to Cloie and zach.the slightest sound of"Hello" came out."Dont worry ill get you" i said loudly pulling up and tosing away chard wood planks.I spotted a small yellow creature.Zach and cloie finally reached me as i pulled up the digimon"Are you ok?" cloie said laying her hand on the digimons head"i'll be fine im Locomon" she said with a couf."who did this"I questioned."t-th-the emporer" "some emporer you got here" zach said.I was rusling throuw my bag looking for bandges when Cloie screamed "AHH! GET IT OFF!"" No need to fear its just Natamon here but ill get off" "I hate bug"cloie said with a sigh "well i hope you dont hate me"Natamon said"dont tell me.." "YUP! im YOUR mon"the digimon scwild."WAIT no fair"zach yeld "weres MY digimon!"they looked around "maybe he dint get the memmo" Locomon said

What happens nexted find out Next time

Last edited by Botsymon on Wed 13 Nov 2013, 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Botsymon

PostSubject: Re: Fan series -written-   Sun 10 Nov 2013, 11:23 am

" />

Wow i suck at drawing in MSpaint No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Botsymon

PostSubject: Re: Fan series -written-   Sun 01 Dec 2013, 7:59 pm